Regional Market Manager
Manage the sales for the region
Handle the business development activities
About Our Client
Our client is an US MNC and one of the leading players in the workplace solutioning segment.
- Establish the sales strategies for the respective region
- Provide management input on strategic direction by developing a yearly business plan for the territory
- Responsible in leading a team of Market Manager in securing new markets as well as business account management.
- Ensure that operational control procedures are implemented and complies with established guidelines.
- Conduct meeting and briefing sessions as required to impart knowledge, integrate team-working, access overall sales performance and updates
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of sales experience
- Candidate must have a strong corporate sales background
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with one of the leading players in the industry offering competitive pay and excellent growth opportunities.