Regional manager- East
Leading and managing the business in the Eastern region
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growth oriented organization
About Our Client
Our client is an international premium player in the Food industry. Well established, they are keen to boost their footprint in the eastern region. They offer a range of ready to eat foods, sauces, pre mixes, etc. They are poised to grow rapidly and need a strong Regional manager- East to fuel and sustain the growth for the region
Reporting to the Country sales manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
- Achieve regional business goals in alignment with Organisational plans.
- Plan to support high growth in less penetrated markets, with large business potential, and harness the true potential of all channels of distribution.
- Assess Market capability of the trading areas.
- Conduct Environmental analysis including competition Sales and stock analysis
- Conduct Customer Profiling exercise.
- Assess Marketing Potential and service it with the help of demand planner.
- Carry out Resource Planning required to assess the defined market potential
- Work out quarterly budgets for region/ products/ markets/ Field personnel/ Trade/ Promotional & Merchandising and any resources required to achieve sales targets.
- Report Periodical Sales.
- Review Stock and sales of each super stockist and Distributor with detailing on primary and secondary movements
- Monitor Claims, Refunds, Damage, Complaints.
- Review DRCP, PJP, travel schedules of team.
- Reports on performances of Product Categories / Slow moving Items
- Manage Cost of the Region in line with Sanctioned Budgets.
- Manage Depot, Logistic Network, analysis to identify scope of improvement.
Super Stockist Management
- Distribution (Territory Planning / Coverage)
- Merchandising and Promotional activities of Company's existing and new products in the assigned territory.
- Attending stockist complaints in accordance with the Company's policy
- Project the best image of the Company in the region
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate/ postgraduate with added Sales/ Management qualification.
- 8 to 10 years of total relevant experience in FMCG Company, preferably in Food industry.
- Exposure to Domestic markets, trade marketing best practices and demonstrated relationship with trade.
- Familiarity with taxation, stock control system, S&D module of SAP and Distribution Management System.
- Excellent communication skills
- Assertive, confident, proactive and result oriented
- Potential to shoulder responsibilities
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a Food player that offers great growth prospects and competitive pay