- An opportunity to work with a market leadng Medical Devices organisation
- An opportunity to manage a highly seasoned team for an advanced therapy area
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Medical Device Industry.
- Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly.
- * Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
- * Monitors regional sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective action as required.
- * Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program.
- * Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth.
- * Coaches sales representatives on selling skills and targeting of accounts. Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills.
- * Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their region's key accounts.
- Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition, continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, insurance carriers and others to challenge, modify and prioritise regional strategies and prepares their team to counter the competition.
- * Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region; helps define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations.
- * Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies.
- * Responsible for the proper maintenance of organization cars and equipment within the assigned region.
- * Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget. Responsible for revenue budgets.
- Spends a minimum of 70% time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understand of the customer.
- * Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiate each product line against the competitor's products in front of the customer.
The Successful Applicant
8-12 years of total work experience, at least 5 years in Medical Devices.
Should have managed a team for at least 2 years
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a market leader in the the Healthcare Industry for their largest business globally.