Regional Finance & Admin Manager
Opportunity to head India Finance, HR and Admin functions at a Global MNC
Opportunity to work at fast growing established MNC
About Our Client
Our client is renowned merchandise sourcing company. Our client has extensive operations across SE Asia with headquarters in Hong Kong. Our client sources merchandise for one of the biggest global brands across products like apparels and home products.
Reporting to India MD, with dotted line to Global Finance, the successful candidate shall be responsible for following for India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh:
- Prepare and review monthly management reports
- Manage the entire AR and AP process
- Partner with business and work on budgets and forecasts
- Supervise the entire tax vertical including GST roll out
- Head the admin and HR function in addition to Finance
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would be qualified CA and CS with minimum 12-15 years of post qualification experience. A successful candidate would have strong experience in accounting system, tax practices and new government regulations in India, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka. Experience in Transfer Pricing and Advanced Transfer Pricing is mandatory. The candidate has to be excellent at communication and inter personal skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work on larger geography (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
- Opportunity to head Finance, Admin, HR and IT functions