Regional Audit & Compliance Manager
Scope to move into regional roles and pursue International opportunities
Requires 50% travel to Asia pacific region, US and Europe
About Our Client
Based out of Head Office in Gurgaon, you will be responsible for planning, executing and performing audit procedures for global compliance audits, that helps assess the effectiveness of the company's Corporate Compliance Programs. This role will also assist with financial / operational audits and participate in special investigative activities as needed. Further the role would involve establishing working relationships with local and regional business leaders, including Legal, Compliance, Trade Compliance, Finance, and other subject matter and regulatory experts, performing special projects at the request of management, and preparing materials for senior audit management and other key stakeholders.
- Facilitate consistent, high quality audit outcomes and deliverables, from planning through fieldwork and reporting
- Document processes; analyze controls and procedures and develop recommendations using sound business judgment
- Draft, review, finalize and deliver audit reports; communicate findings and recommendations in an effective manner to compliance, finance, commercial, legal, and operational leadership
- Work under the guidance of Legal and Compliance to investigate and resolve matters of non-compliance and compliance deficiencies and also perform other special investigative tasks as required.
- Motivate audit team members to achieve results.
- Develop junior staff capabilities to strengthen understanding of industry, business and regulatory issues, and compliance audit best practices.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a CA/CPA /CIA with 5 to 8 years post qualification experience in Internal Audit and compliance role with a global multi-national company with headquarters or strong presence in Western markets . Public accounting experience with a "Big 4" firm or large national or regional public accounting firm will be a big plus.You must also possess excellent analytical and conversation skills and should be driven and motivated individual who thrives in a team environment.
What's on Offer
The unique opportunity to build an Internal Audit Function with a highly reputed Global MNC in Medical Devices sector.