R&D Manager- Telematics-Connected Cars
An opportunity to work with a Global OEM- 5th largest in the world
Be part of the Connected Cars Intiative
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the prestigous and celebrated Automotive OEM Brand which has a 100+ year old legacy to its name
- Is one of the top 5 largest automobile company in the world
- Define India requirements and understand the various requirements related to Infotainment and Telematics
- Should have knowledge on CAN/MOST protocols
- Making development and validation plan
- Understanding of MNO operation and APN configuration
- Understands environmental requirement for Telematics and its configuration
- VAVE ideas generation
- Basic understanding of algorithm finalization
- Build support and Awareness on various build requirements and issue handling
- Root Cause Analysis and quick implementation of solution.
- Better understanding on EMC/ENV requirements for Infotainment and Telematics.
- Should have experience in solving vehicle level electrical related issues and debugging.
- HMI and HVI requirements for completes system.
- Diagnostics capability and understanding of DTC's and troubleshooting
- Basic awareness of e-call/ADAS
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering Bachelors or Masters from a reputed institution with knowledge of Power electronics
- This position will work with suppliers and cross-functional team in the company.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to work along with a great team with an expertise on Connected Cars & Electric Vehicles
- Great work life balance