R&D Head-Industrial Embedded Precision Instruments
Only candidates with 12-25 yrs of product design and development exp. apply
Candidates from Avionics, Medical Devices, industrial instruments can apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading high precision analytical instrument manufacturer in the country and have excelled in the industry for more than 30 years serving ferrous and non-ferrous metals industries and is spread across 30+ countries.
Reporting into the MD and managing 25+ engineers from top institutions of India, you will be responsible for:
- Driving areas of development in 5 primary disciplines that the instruments compasses; Electronics, Optics, Mechanical, Software and Applications.
- Developing Backward integration for key elements of the core analytical technique of the instrument, methods for ultra-trace level analyses, Educational Models of the instrument, new and innovative items targeted at the Defense sector and markets.
- Managing diverse teams across multiple research areas, multiple and diverse projects while adhering to timelines; knowledge of how to create streamlined project plans and documentation systems to ensure projects run smoothly in parallel.
- Ideation and generation of new product ideas for R&D - keeping in mind commercial and market requirements.
- Budgeting for R&D projects on both cost and timelines and project expected cost structure of end-products
- Working with DAE Scientists for developing methods and instruments needed for such usage
- Patenting and copyrighting processes
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are electronics/mechatronics engineer with 12-25 years of experience in research, product development and scale up of electro mechnanical industrial devices. You should have run multiple product development projects from ideation stage to execution stage and NOT just re-engineered the product. You should have In-depth knowledge of at least 2 of the areas (Electronics, Mechanics, Optics, Software and Application). You should have filed patents and copyrights. You should be greatly motivated to develop ideas, products, systems and people. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment in a fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
Direct Reporting to the Leadership