Quality Head - FMCG
Only candidates with at least 15 years of experience in Quality or HSE function
Only candidates with experience of having worked in FMCGs should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a global FMCG company with a strong presence in the India market. They are widely regarded as an employer of choice, and are recognized globally for their innovative product range and quality. Currently, they are looking to a recruit a Head of Quality, based out of their corporate HQ in Mumbai.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for:
- Representing the company regarding all matters of quality while planning and supervising Quality System Audits (of the company as well as subcontractors and suppliers) and evaluating any necessary corrective actions.
- Managing and updating the Company Management Manual and supervising the definition and distribution of Company Procedures.
- Providing necessary assistance and technical expertise to other Company Units and to projects concerning matters of quality.
- Providing other units, responsible for analysing, defining and improving operating procedures and company processes, with the necessary back-up to implement the Quality System.
- Training all personnel about Quality System issues management and methodologies and implementing the necessary training Programs for Quality personnel.
- Managing HSE systems, regulations and standards across the sites.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are an engineer with at least 15 years of experience in the Quality or HSE function of an FMCG company, preferably in a MNC environment. You should have strong communication skills, great leadership and team management skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to head end to end functions of the Quality department in one of the largest FMCG organizations
- Great remuneration