- Opportunity to be part of a growing firm
- Leadership opportunity with high accountability
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the alternative credit scoring space in India. A pioneer in the domain, they are leveraging alternative data, AI and machine learning to facilitate institutional credit for the underserved.
● As a QA Manager, you will be involved in every phase of SDLC.
● Should be able to develop test cases covering functionality, negative test scenarios, user behaviors.
● Prepare the test data needed to cover all scenarios.
● You will identify weak spots in the system and constantly design more effective test scripts and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
● You will get the opportunity to learn and test world-class B2C SaaS products that are built using cutting-edge technologies.
● You will be working closely with the product team which includes PM, Designers, Developers right from the inception of features.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical, problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Team Handling experience is Must, At Least managing a team of 10 People
- Exposure to Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured for UI and API Automation, JAVA, Experience in testing front/backend functionality, Microservices, REST APIs, Third-party integration, TestNG/POM/Page Factory.
What's on Offer
Work very closely with the Head of Tech and drive engineering success for the firm