Projects Head-An EPC Organization
Only Civil Engineer Candidates with 18+ years of work expereince should apply
Only Candidates who have EPC experience should apply
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading EPC organisations in India and are running projects Pan India in Industrial, Buildings and Commercial Segments. They are looking for a senior candidate who can manage Industrial projects business for them.It is a Business Unit/Projects head position based out of Kolkata.
Reporting into the Director and managing team of Project in-charges, you will be responsible for:
- Running the BU in profitable manner taking responsibility to grow the top line and also ensuring that all the Projects gets executed within stipulated timelines and budget at the same time adhering to safety, quality and human resource norms.
- Providing and distributing resources at the project mobilisation stage, selecting sub-contractors, coordinating with internal departments, providing inputs in budgeting and ensuring the project's timely completion.
- Contributing in the Business Development activities: Tendering, Contracting, Negotiations and submitting financial proposals as well.
- Identifying critical activities and also the activities which can impact the schedule adversely and taking proactive actions.
- Reducing cost after analysing in details the cost factors.
- Providing inputs for claims identification and guiding the teams at the site on potential areas of claims.
- Providing inputs on maintaining Quality and EHS standards across the projects site and ensuring their adherence by coordinating with HR, EHS and other internal departments.
- Spearheading client relationship by being a representative in the meetings and handling client's escalations and managing them.
- Managing healthy relationships with external entities, PRW/Sub-Contractors, Alliances and JV partners and other consultants.
- Monitoring ongoing performance, coaching, mentoring and giving technical assistance to subordinates and identifying their training needs.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a Civil Engineer with 20+ years of relevant experience of handling EPC projects in the Industrial Segment. You should have experience of handling multiple projects at the same time and also should have headed atleast 1500 cr worth of a single industrial project. Your major experience should be with an EPC organization and not with Engineering Consultants or Developers. You should have excellent Project management skills, analytical skills, conflict resolutions skills and stakeholder management skills. You should have demonstrated excellent track record in your past experience and should be ready for the next assignment
What's on Offer
Opportunity to head a business and be a P&L owner.
Great work culture and excellent remuneration