Project Transformation Leader
As ED's 'trusted counsel',the role requires an individual with strategic mindset
Part of the strategic team, handling largest transformational portfolio
About Our Client
Second largest Indian logistics player with almost 25+ years of existence, serving 10,500+ pin codes and having presences in 240+ countries.
- The role entails reengineering process and developing an engaging digital customer journey to provide best in-class experience.
- Identify opportunities for implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing and other new-age technologies for data collection.
- Manage project deliverables and milestones within approved timelines and budget.
- Systematically identify manual tasks and processes bottlenecks that can be solved through classical system improvements and enhancements.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of approved projects.
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business issues.
- Build relationships and collaborate cross-functionally to lead project delivery teams towards successful project outcomes.
- Collect risks, issues, and dependencies associated with larger programs.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Strong stakeholder management skills across Operations, Business Finance, Human Resources etc.
- Strategic and long term thinking.
- High degree of Business knowledge.
- Extraordinary Change Management skills: Processes, Policies, Training & Systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills.
- Strong bias for Impact based Action: company works at a very rapid pace & that is what would be expected.
The Successful Applicant
The client is looking for someone with at least 15+ years' experience along with an MBA. Previous experience of having handled business transformation projects across indutries.
The role involves managing a significantly large staff span and hence strong people management and cross functional leadership experience is a must.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.