Only candidates with 18+ yrs of projects exp in hydrocarbon downstream ops apply
Only candidates with a mixed exp. in owner firms and EPC firms apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US based MNC which is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. It is the largest producers of polymer compounds. They are looking for a Project Manager to be based out of India.
Reporting into the Sr Project Manager and managing a team of 3-5 project engineers, you shall be responsible for :
- Coordinating complex engineering projects across disciplines involving various stake holders for the manufacturing sites situated globally, Supervising project team comprising of both internal as well as engineers form our alliance partner teams of 3 to 5 individuals and Supervising teams executing mid to large scale projects with expectation to manage day to day operations fairly independently
- Organizing the work for the Project team in the various phases of a Project, Setting up specific Execution plans, developing cost estimates for engineering jobs and conducting project meetings and achieve desired results
- Ensuring proper maintenance of engineering documentation and the work flow process and offering leadership to engineering projects from planning to execution and ensure successful delivery of projects
- Scope Management and defining scope with the sites and identify local contractors for execution.
- Conduct Design Reviews, Risk Assessment, Value engineering, including HAZOP/PHA/SIL studies.
- Ensuring projects strict adherence to project scope, HSE requirements, quality, cost and schedule targets during all the phases of the project
- Leading, guiding and mentoring other Project Engineers
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a full time engineer with minimum 20 years of Project Engineering experience in Hydrocarbon Downstream industry. You should have a mix of experience in manufacturing roles and EPC project management. You should have experience in leading the project functioning within large projects task forces. You should have demonstrated success in managing 3-4 projects simultaneously and delivered them within cost, time and quality measures. You should have great leadership skills and excellent communication skills. You should be looking forward to a challenging task in your career.
What's on Offer
Excellent work culture