Project Leader-Electrical- EV
Oortunity to work at a leadership position with India's leading Tier 1 in EV
Work directly with the Head of Engineering among other Senior Management
About Our Client
- The organisation is part of a leading 2000+ Crore automotive group in Delhi-NCR.
- The Indian Tier 1 has forayed into Electric Vehicles over the last 2 years and is a leading a supplier to all major Automobile OEM's
- Owner of the electrical systems and interfaces in all projects related to electric vehicle.
- Proficient in estimation of cost and time of the project.
- Manage cost, quality and delivery or products/systems working with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders (e.g. customer, sales and marketing, design, simulation, reliability, HW, SW, verification and validation, production/manufacturing, vehicle integration and trial, purchase, supplier) in fast paced R&D and Manufacturing set up.
- Strong hands on experience in wiring harness design and development, connector systems, wire sizing based on voltage and current, crimping, sealing, fretting corrosion, ingress protection, safety protocol for high- and low-voltage system in electric vehicles.
- Leads the project with content, data, knowledge, initiatives, collaboration, discussions, reviews and releases.
The Successful Applicant
- Hands on experience in Electrical Systems in Electro-mechanical Products and Vehicles HVAC components or engine/motor cooling system components (e.g. compressor, fan, pump and sensors, traction motor, dc-dc converter, inverter etc.).
- Hands on experience of vehicle integration, testing and calibration with vehicle.
- Familiar with communication protocol between ECU and vehicle (e.g. CAN/PWM/LIN)
- Strong in product engineering (e.g. product development process: focus analysis, DFMEA, DFMA, DRBFM, QFD etc.)
- Familiar with adjacent/related topics (e.g. mech. design, simulation, reliability, hardware and software, verification and validation, vendor development, manufacturing processes, PPAP, SOP, field monitoring etc.).
- Can interpret results and reports.
- Proficient in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) tools and methods
- Proficient in Project Management Tools.
- Proficient in automotive standards (e.g. SAE/ISO/IEC/DIN etc.)
- Lead Failure and Root Cause Analysis (RCA: 8D, Fish Bone Diagram, 3 x 5 whys)
- Possess Quantitative and logical decision making ability
- Good experience with customer interaction/discussions
- Entrepreneurial, Team Player and Collaborative
- Proactive, take initiatives, possess good communication & interpersonal skills
- Train less experienced associates
- PMP Certification is an added advantage
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to join the organisation as a Project Lead
- Great work life balance