Project Leader - Automotive ECU
An opportunity to work with a leading Indian Tier 1
Work directly with the Head of R&D among other Senior Management
About Our Client
- The organisation is part of a leading 2000+ Crore automotive group in Delhi-NCR.
- The company has forayed into Electric Vehicles and has emerged as a leading supplier to major OEM's for EV division
- Proficient in estimation of cost and time of the project.
- Manage cost, quality and delivery or products/systems working with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders (e.g. sales and marketing, design, simulation, reliability, HW, SW, verification and validation, production/manufacturing, purchase, supplier, customers) in fast paced R&D and Manufacturing set up.
- Have managed 2 - 3 automotive ECU development from scratch and proficient in product life cycle management (womb to tomb).
- Leads the project with content, data, knowledge, initiatives, collaboration, discussions, reviews and releases.
- Hands on experience in HW and SW development of automotive ECU for controlling HVAC components or cooling system components (e.g. compressor, fan, pump and sensors).
- Hands on experience of ECU integration, testing and calibration with vehicle.
- Hands on experience of communication protocol between ECU and vehicle (e.g. CAN)
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in product engineering (e.g. product development process: focus analysis, DFMEA, DFMA, DRBFM, QFD etc.)
- Familiar with adjacent/related topics (e.g. mech. design, simulation, reliability, hardware and software, verification and validation, vendor development, manufacturing processes, PPAP, SOP, field monitoring etc.). Can interpret results and reports.
- Proficient in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) tools and methods
- Proficient in Project Management Tools.
- Proficient in automotive standards (e.g. SAE/ISO/IEC/DIN etc.)
- Lead Failure and Root Cause Analysis (RCA: 8D, Fish Bone Diagram, 3 x 5 whys)
- Possess Quantitative and logical decision making ability
- Good experience with customer interaction/discussions
- Entrepreneurial, Team Player and Collaborative
- Proactive, take initiatives, possess good communication & interpersonal skills
- Train less experienced associates
- PMP Certification is an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to join the organisation at a lead position
- Great work life balance