Project Lead- Blower Motor
An opportunity to work with a leading Indian Tier 1
Work directly with the Head of R&D among other Senior Management
About Our Client
- The organisation is part of a leading 2000+ Crore automotive group in Delhi-NCR.
- The company has forayed into Electric Vehicles and has emerged as a leading supplier to major OEM's for EV division
- Single Point Owner of the project.
- Proficient in estimation of cost and time of the project.
- Manage cost, quality and delivery or products/systems working with multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders (e.g. sales and marketing, design, simulation, reliability, HW, SW, verification and validation, production/manufacturing, purchase, supplier, customers) in fast paced R&D and Manufacturing set up.
- Have managed 2-3 automotive products development from scratch and proficient in product life cycle management (womb to tomb).
- Leads the project with content, data, knowledge, initiatives, collaboration, discussions, reviews and releases.
- Hands on experience on development of HVAC blower motors (brushed or brush-less), its components and control strategy (PWM).
- Strong in product engineering (e.g. product development process: focus analysis, DFMEA, DFMA, DRBFM, QFD etc.)
- Familiar with adjacent/related topics (e.g. mech. design, simulation, reliability, hardware and software, verification and validation, vendor development, manufacturing processes, PPAP, SOP, field monitoring etc.). Can interpret results and reports.
- PMP Certification is an added advantage.
The Successful Applicant
- M.Tech./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering, no back log, 70% marks in all academics. Education can be relaxed in exceptional cases (demonstrated significant creativity and entrepreneurship).
- Around 8+ yrs hands on experience in project management of automotive blower motor development and similar electro-mechanical systems
- Proficient in Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) tools and methods
Proficient in Project Management Tools.
Proficient in automotive standards (e.g. SAE/ISO/IECIEC/DIN etc.)
Lead Failure and Root Cause Analysis (RCA: 8D, Fish Bone Diagram, 3 x 5 whys)
Possess Quantitative and logical decision making ability
Good experience with customer interaction/discussions
Entrepreneurial, Team Player and Collaborative
Proactive, take initiatives, possess good communication & interpersonal skills
Train less experienced associates
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to join the organisation at a lead position
- Great work life balance