- Work with an organization bringing in Major changes in Indian ecommerce sector.
- Opportunity to work with Government of India.
About Our Client
This organization intends to enable population-scale democratization of digital commerce in India by providing a level playing field for large and small digital commerce Apps and platforms empowering hyperlocal digitization of business. This is a paradigm shift from an operator-driven monolithic platform-centric model, to a facilitator-driven, interoperable decentralized network.
Looks forward to professionals like you playing active roles in building a more efficient and democratic digital India.
● Handling all aspects of Project Management for product deliveries within the schedule
● Coordinate among multiple vendors' teams, internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, etc. to ensure the timely completion of every activity within available resources.
● Adherence to project Plan - Management of Teams for SLA control and consolidation for various and varied services from various internal & external stakeholders
● Manage Teams for timely release of required Documents/approvals/clearances to ensure inter-dependencies are addressed in a smooth and timely manner.
● Streamline and automate the processes
● Create a cadence structure for communication
● Storyboarding for explaining the concept to the key stakeholders
● Assist in proof of concepts of emerging concepts/technologies
● Ensure that all project guidelines, policies, and procedures (functional and technical) are followed during all aspects of the project.
● Identify risks to the projects' success and develop a risk mitigation strategy to mitigate the risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree desirable with minimum qualification of BE / BTech / MTech / MCA / MBA or equivalent, Tier 1 and Tier 2 colleges ideally.
- 4-6 years of experience in IT with experience in managing complex and technically diverse successful IT products.
- Experience working in E-commerce or Experience in digital commerce would be an added advantage.
- Excellent understanding of Agile-based project delivery, project management & issue tracking tools such as GitHub / Jira / SwaggerHub.
- Good understanding of OpenAPIs.
- Knowledge of JSON, XML and YAML will be a plus
- Excellent understanding of developing project milestone & timeline plans.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Work with an organization bringing in Major changes in the Indian eCommerce sector.
Opportunity to work with the Government of India.