Production Manager, Morocco
- Based in Casablanca, Morocco
- Major player in the metallurgy sector
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the metallurgy sector. Organized around several related activities, it has diversified its know-how and built expertise recognized by the market. To support the development of its activities and its strong growth in Morocco and internationally, we are recruiting a Foundry Production Manager..
The Production Manager is responsible for the foundry and finishing workshops. He ensures the respect of the production schedules communicated by the service Scheduling, Launching and Deliveries in the best conditions of costs, deadlines and quality.
Reporting to the Industrial Director, you are in charge of :
- Lead the following projects: modeling, molding, melting, shakeout, heat treatment and deburring
- Ensure that the production schedule is respected
- Ensure that quality control procedures are followed according to a defined schedule: sand analysis, resin checks and catalysts, metallurgical control , NDT .
- Ensure the implementation and proper application of the safety rules of the staff for which he / she is responsible according to the rules defined by the QHSE department
- Follow the realization of prototypes / new products / modifications in liaison with the Production Manager and BM
- Ensure the respect of the fact sheets elaborated by the Methods Office and contribute to their update
- Ensure that the maintenance department complies with the preventive maintenance instructions for its sites and alert the maintenance department of any problems encountered.
- Is responsible for the implementation of new works on its sites
- Send back to the Production Manager his supply needs
The Successful Applicant
With a superior technical background, you are ideally a foundry engineer or technician with at least 10 years of experience in the foundry industry. During your career, you have already managed and supervised activities within a steel foundry. You are a person on the ground who demonstrates leadership and rigor.
What's on Offer