- Leadership role to head end to end procurement initiatives for the business
- Work in an Executive capacity with the MD, driving key decision making
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in asset maintenance covering security & access control. A global MNC, they have a clear focus on growth. Leveraging on its existing product and service synergies and adding incremental offerings, they are currently in the middle of a phenomenal growth trajectory. They are looking for a Product Procurement Leader as a part of their executive leadership team based out of Mumbai.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies
- Act as business partner for the business teams, shareholders and suppliers.
- Provide support to CFO/Business Leaders with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Support in preparation of quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents.
- Manage matters related to Opex and Capex
- Ability to implement best practices - Reverse auction, standard rates etc
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of DPD, Operations and IT contracts.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
The Successful Applicant
Master's Qualified with at least 8-12 years of experience. The person should have strong experience in commercial function and setting up a purchase function. He / She should be comfortable working as an Individual contributor and ready to get hands on with day to day commercial operations as & when required.
The individual must be a highly energetic personality that fits well in the culture of the organization with good exposure to Project Procurement. Experience of low-cost sourcing in APAC region, especially Electronic Items, is highly desirable.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to be a part of a meritocratic environment with strong level of independence to drive the company forward besides working with the board on key strategic initiatives.