Opportunity to work in exciting insurance tech space
Great opportunity to work with one of leading insurance companies
About Our Client
The company is a leading life insurance company in India. It is a subsidiary of a publicly listed financial services organization and is one of the largest non-bank provate-sector life insurer in India
- Act as an Agile Product Owner within a dedicated Agile Scrum team
- Solicit, validate and document business requirements through clear understanding of AS-IS vs. TO-BE process, document into user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Conduct requirements workshop sessions with multiple user groups/ stakeholders
- Manage common/conflicting requirements across Stakeholders to arrive at a common ground
- Be the "translator" between business and technology ensuring system solution/changes proposed will meet business requirements
- Define and facilitate User Acceptance Testing with multiple user groups/stakeholders across global markets
- Ensure business change readiness through training material preparation and execution of training sessions (potentially involving occasional travel)
- Follow the established Agile Delivery Framework governing the interaction between Business and Engineering organization that power `Journey Level KPI outcomes
- Work very closely with various business units and technology team, to ensure products designed and developed deliver the business and customer needs.
- Build deep understanding of customer needs from research, customer visits, data and competitive analysis, purchase funnels, and insights from other business units.
- Author product requirements documents (PRDs)
- Work closely with UX designers to create the optimum UX for their features. May need to create wireframes to guide UX designers.
Scope of work
- Conceptualize new product journeys on site end-to-end and work closely with the design and engineering teams to make them live
- Work on optimization of the current product journey funnels- lead to payment and issuance
- Bring in the best of the industry to improve load time of site, on-boarding of new users and user experience of returning users
The Successful Applicant
- Great at understanding business priorities and ability to prioritise &invest effort.
- Project Management certification and significant, multi-year experience in delivering business change in a global bank
- Agile Product owner certification with experience of performing the role
- Strong analytical skills with ability to deep dive to drive solutions - methodical and thorough
- Proven ability to take a step back and look at the macro view to connect the dots between requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills in engaging senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to perform under high pressure in a dynamic environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Ability to sense & articulate of customer responsiveness, and UX design sensitivity along with proven record of having built great customer experiences
- Post Graduate from a premier business school would be preferred
- BA/B. Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, EE, Mathematics, Stats, etc from a top tier university
- At least 3+ years- experience in an e-commerce or internet organization in a product management or equivalent role
- 4-6 years' of total experience
- Should have seen multiple product releases from concept to launch.
What's on Offer
- New and exciting tech space - insurance tech
- Managing end-to-end lifecycle for the online product