Process Engineer & Safety Specialist
Only Chemical Engineers with relevant experience should apply
Only candidates with experience in process hazard safety should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC in the advanced materials & specialty chemicals industry with more than 140 sites in the world. They are currently looking to hire a Process Engineer & Safety Specialist who will be responsible for two of their facilities. The position is based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for :
- Supporting the Operation team in improving each plants performance in various fields like safety/environment, quality, capacity and competitiveness
- Leading plant and process upgradation initiatives while supporting new projects and monitoring actions concerning technical, process and SPC studies
- Participating in process safety analyses/studies and helping plants in upgrading/installing automation in existing plants
- Providing necessary help in PSA/PFMCA studies; reviewing all management of change proposals and validations
- Coordinating with the Project team to make new P&IDs and updating existing ones if needed; coordinating with R&D and Technical Services for new developments; actively participating in Management of Changes related to process changes
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a process engineer with at least 10 years of experience in the specialty chemical/pharmaceutical industry, with focus on process safety. You should have sound knowledge of HAZOP studies, risk analysis, process simulation, process controls, P&ID, tools such as Aspen HYSYS and HTRI. You should have strong communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
What's on Offer
Good Work Life Balance