- Work with customers to provide strategic vision, technology leadership
- Help customers plan, design and deliver digital transformational journey
About Our Client
Our client is a privately held, California headquartered product organization, serving clients in the BFSI industry with the world's most powerful financial CRM system.
* Overall Architecture and Domain knowledge: Baseline and future state based on As-is and To- be processes & use cases.
* Define overall solution architecture.
* Own overall solution showcase and customer demos (eg., custom demos based on initial problem statement, discovery).
* Demo instance creation, management and revision.
* Involve Product Specialists as needed for product specific in-depth discussions or demos.
* Create customer champion/coach achievement illustration - working with Value Illustration team
The Successful Applicant
* 13+ years of proven experience in engineering and software architecture design.
* Experience in enterprise architecture, presales with delivery background would be preferred.
* Experience in banking sector preferred
* Experience in CRM domain is needed
* Previous project management experience is an advantage.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to take on a senior techno-functional leadership position with one of the world's leading financial software providers
Building core capabilities for today and tomorrow