Practice Leader- Technology / IT
Meritocratic environment with rapid career growth potential.
Renowned brand name that is well established throughout the Globe.
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading specialist recruitment consultancies with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 167 offices across 37 countries worldwide, we have over 35 years experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai and Delhi offices and are currently offering career opportunities to ambitious and tenacious individuals who are keen to excel in a dynamic, young and result based environment.
The Technology & IT recruitment practice is a key area of focus for Michael Page across the globe, and we have ambitious plans of fast tracking the growth of this business in India. In line with this, we are looking for ambitious and experienced individuals who will actively lead this growth in turn accelerate their careers.
As a recruitment leader, you will:
- Be a specialist in hiring senior and mid-management roles in the Technology function across industries.
- Lead a team of recruitment consultants hiring across seniority levels in the Technology function.
- Define and execute the steps required to grow the Technology recruitment practice in terms of target market, type of roles, hiring recruitment consultants etc, in line with the MP global framework.
- Manage a spectrum of clients in Fortune-500, Large & Small Enterprises and SMBs
- Acquire and develop your own portfolio of clients and candidates through networking and commercial actions
- Partner with senior stakeholders within Client organizations in determining and anticipating their human capital requirements
- Become a reference in your market while having ambitious business development objectives
The Successful Applicant
- You are degree qualified from a top tier University and possess an MBA degree from a top tier institution.
- You have a strong background and track record in IT recruitment
- You have overall 5 - 10 years of experience and have demonstrated a very strong business performance in your career thus far.
- You have a proven team leadership experience and an ability to influence and effectively communicate at every level of an organization.
- You are proactive, ambitious, and entrepreneurial and thrive in a meritocratic environment.
- You are willing to be based in Gurgaon.
What's on Offer
- Unlimited potential for career progression
- A unique opportunity to lead the growth of the Technology function of Michael Page in India
- Industry leading training and development throughout your career
- Market Leading CTC package plus Excellent Bonus Potential
- International career opportunities to work within our worldwide network of offices