- Drive the PR engine for a fast growing fintech
- Competitive salary, with other employment perks
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing fintech organisations in India, backed by marquee investors.
* Write press releases, media announcements, speeches and other PR copy
* Prepare presentations and content for media briefings
* Identify opportunities in the business that can be used for story ideas
* Build and maintain targeted media lists, and nurture relationships with key reporters and bloggers/ influencers
* Organize PR activations to promote the companyʼs image and serve as the spokesperson
* Plan and execute press conferences whenever needed
* Lead and manage the PR agency - ensuring regular briefs, weekly calls, reports and delivery from the agency
* Maintaining and updating relevant PR material such as company profile, SPOC profiles, etc
* Provide effective crisis management solutions as and when required
* Study PR trends and use best practices.
* Regularly submit PR reports.
* Work and collaborate with the relevant people across departments to source information
* Monitor and analyze effectiveness of PR campaigns and communicate insights to management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate...
* Comes with 7-9 years of PR experience
* Has experience in working directly with media houses, journalists
* Experience of working at or with a PR agency
* Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
* Experience with PR campaigns and media management.
* Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple projects at a time
* Very meticulous
* Ability to adapt and works well with people and teams
* Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
* Up to date with PR trends, social media etc
* Overall friendly attitude, knows how to work hard and party hard
What's on Offer
* Be part of a founding team with a highly successful track record for building global fintech start-ups
* Backed by leading global tech investors & specialists
* Competitive salary, with other employment perks