PPO Sales Manager -Patna
Opportunity to ba a part of a growing MNC
Fronline sales position for a high-end and niche product in the market.
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian medical device company operating in a niche space in the ENT segment. Responsible for designing, manufacturing and supplying implants. They are present in over 10 countries with major presence in the Americas, Europe, Middle East , Africa and South Asia regions.
Overview of responsibilities
- Achieve Sales targets
- Manage customer relationships
- Grow the market
- Support ENT Surgeons in operation theatre
- Develop market intelligence
The Successful Applicant
- Surgical sales Experience in Medical device industry is a MUST.
- 7 + years surgical sales experience with a multinational company, within a related sector (medical devices, implants or ENT surgical solutions)
- Strong communication, networking, and relationship building skills.
- Customer focus: A desire to understand and meet the needs of customers
- Self sufficiency: Capacity to take action and carry out duties without constant supervision
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to quality standards
- Problem solving: ability to identify problems and seek out sensible solutions in a timely fashion
Education Profile:Science degree from a reputed Institution eg BE(Electronics), BTech, BS
What's on Offer
- Be a part of an MNC organisation and be the first point of contact for all customer related activities.
- Competitive pay package and attractive perks