Plant HR Manager - Supply Chain - Haryana
Excellent role with a leading Food Company
Opportunity to spearhead plant HR operations end to end
About Our Client
One of the biggest food company in India, currently have presence in 100+ locations across the globe.
Reporting into the HR Director, your responsibilities would include:
- Provide support to manager in the interpretation of company policies, procedures and programs consistent with philosophy and core values. Maintains knowledge and understanding of labour and/ or state laws and regulations related to Labour and Human Resources. Responsible to maintain a cordial Industrial and Employee Relations
- Coordinate and administer the recruitment process through the advertising, interviewing and selection of candidates for exempt and non-exempt positions. Ensure 100% adherence to the on-boarding and hiring process and guidelines
- Ensure Employees and Managers receive adequate training and coaching on HR activities and processes. Eg. Goal Setting and Performance Reviews, Talent and Succession Planning and Compensation Review processes etc. Ensure the effective utilisation of SAP/ Success Factors/Payroll systems across India Supply Chain Organisation.
- Training & Development: Coordinate Training and Development activities for India Supply Chain employees, ensuring accurate record keeping of training completion. Training may include Safety Training, Corporate Compliance Training (Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption Training), Leadership Development and other Professional Development activities. Responsible to measure training effectiveness
- Work with Supply Chain leadership to implement effective employee engagement strategies including team events, employee recognition and Awards, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and other activities and events. Administer and coordinate the implementation of Engagement Surveys and partner with the business to ensure to address gaps/ opportunities
- Projects Leadership of or involvement in Local, Regional or Global HR Projects as required
- Other responsibilities include, and Environment Management, Manpower/ Staffing Strategy, Factory HR Budget and Administration Management
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for someone who comes with minimum 6 years of experience in managing plant HR operations. You should be a Full Time MBA from a reputed institute. Furthermore, should come with excellent interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with market leader in a dynamic role