Opportunity to work with a leading FMCG organisation
Global stakeholder management
About Our Client
US Based multinational and a leader in the global FMCG market, the company has its presence in more than 75 countries globally. It has been a well established brand in India as well and aims to be the market leader.
A a Plant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the complete plant operations for one of the highest volume plants of the company.
- Look after the logistics to and from the plant.
- Ensure productivity enhancement across all functions.
- Manage both internal as well external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have:
- Knowledge of plant management, operations, procedures and technique.
- Exposure to FMCG environment; plants across food or beverage.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in plant operations/ manufacturing.
- Strong 'hands-on' people management, team building, leadership and coaching skills.
- Experience in managing external stakeholders such as: pollution board and other government agencies.
- Ability to build very positive and close working relationships.
What's on Offer
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a globally respected brand in a vital role