Plant Head - FMCG
*Only candidates with prior FMCG production experience need to apply
*Candidates with experience in working with multi location plants will be prefe
About Our Client
Our client is a diversified conglomerate in India with a footprint in FMCG,and ancillary sectors. They have several greenfield and brownfield projects planned in the same location. They are based out of Mumbai and are hiring for one of their plants located in Navi Mumbai.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and you will be responsible for all production, maintenance, quality control and safety at the plant. You shall also be responsible for -
- Leading the production plan and meeting related milestones and targets
- Overall execution of the brownfield expansion in the plant and leading development of new initiatives
- Managing day-to-day quality assurance, safety and plant related risks
- Taking key control on costing of the plant with emphasis on operational improvements that yield cost savings
- Building a healthy team culture and being a leader to the existing staff
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you have a degree in Engineering or with at least 20 years of diversified engineering and operations experience in a FMCG or related industry environment . You have a leadership mindset towards meeting production targets and cost control and have excellent interpersonal skills. You are looking for the next challenging role in your career and are driven and come with a solutions oriented approach.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with a large conglomerate that offers great remuneration, and an opportunity to take up a large expansion program