Plant Head - FMCG Giant - Baddi
Manage end to end plant operations
Excellent opportunity to work with an international brand
About Our Client
Our client is one of the pioneers in the food industry. They're an MNC, who're currently focusing no expansion within the Indian Sub-Continent Region, and are looking to hire a Plant Head for their only plant facility in India, which is located in Baddi.
Reporting directly into the Manufacturing Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Taking overall operation management responsibility for India including production management, material planning, inventory control, and quality process
- Meeting the strategic objectives of the corporation and the targeted revenue growth
- Managing product development and improvement for the product
- Ensuring human capital is effectively deployed while leading and mentoring the local key management team
- Managing timelines and deliverables with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
You will be an engineer with at least 12 years of work experience, with significant and relevant experience in plant based roles, with a Food/Pharma/FMCG background. Moreover you will have excellent team building and management skills, and an experience of working with international stakeholders. You will also have excellent communication and inter-personal skills so that you can act as an extension of the brand itself.
What's on Offer
You will have the opportunity to work with a global FMCG brand in a pivotal role, with the ability to develop the manufacturing strategy for the company.