Plant Head - Automotive
*Only candidates with prior Automotive experience need to apply
*Candidates with experience in working in MNC environment will be preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in the automotive components industry. It has 20+ plants and several engineering centers in India. They are rapidly growing their business in India and to support their growth plans they are looking to hire a Plant Head based out of Mumbai.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer and leading plant operations, you will be responsible for -
- Execution of manufacturing goals and objectives.
- Establishing standards and processes and maximise productivity at both personnel and plant level
- Keeping a close contact with all functions within the production side to ensure all tasks are done and solve any productivity problem
- Overall safety at the plan
- Keeping close contact with local government
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related technical discipline with at least 15-20 years of lean manufacturing and operations experience in a MNC environment. You have a Track record of success and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work with an International player that offers great growth prospects and excellent work life balance