Plant Head - Auto (Manesar)
Heading all plant operations at a major auto manufacturing plant
Reporting into Director Supply Chain
About Our Client
Our client is a major Auto OEM, and one of the most recognisable names in the industry. They have a strong presence in the Indian Market, and are considered leaders in the industry. Currently, they are looking at recruiting a Plant Head, based out of their Manufacturing facility in the Gurgaon-Manesar Industrial Hub.
Reporting to Director Supply Chain, your key responsibilities will be:
- Being responsible and accountable for entire Plant Operations
- Overseeing all operational areas like - Assembly, Fabrication, QC/QA etc.
- Managing the entire budget for the plant facility.
- Provide leadership support to all other functional areas like Materials, HR/Admin, Finance etc.
- Setting up and achieving Targets for the team, while taking responsibility for Manpower Planning, Training & Development of the entire team.
- Heading other support functions helping manufacturing sites like plant HR, plant finance etc.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- 15-20 years of experience in core manufacturing/production roles
- Majority work experience should be in the Automobile/Spare Parts space
- Prior experience of managing smaller facilities is a plus. Site managerial experience is a must.
- You should have a BE/B.Tech. (Mechanical preferable). Additional Master's Degree in Engineering/Sciences/Management is a plus.
- The client is looking for someone with excellent technical skills, and the ability to lead large teams - thereby driving business results. You will possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a great brand to be associated with, and would definitely add to your profile. Moreover, their production facility falls within Delhi NCR hence minimal relative travel. Along with this, our client is ready to offer an appropriate compensation.