Plant Finance Lead | CAs (5-8yrs) | Location: Sonipat, Haryana
Leading end to end finance for a newly setup plant
Great growth opportunities
About Our Client
Indian based manufacturing company with a turnover of more than 1000 crores. The company is planning to go for an IPO in 2021. Already has 2 plants.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the plant, such as Inventory, Material Receipt, Contractor Payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Review and analysis of RM, PM Consumption Postings including Product wise Consumption Report and consolidation of Factory Cost of Production.
- Timely analysis and review of plant related costs and Timely closure of the monthly Plant financial including COGS to ensure timely monthly.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports of plant
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Regular inputs to the factory head for overall efficiency towards plant operations.
- Liaise closely with the Supply chain team at the plant and work towards optimising costs.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the plant and implement in the plant
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
The Successful Applicant
- CA with 5-8 years experience in the finance team in similar type of Industry
- Need to be excellent communicators, have analytical skills, and good attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work with the CFO and Financial Controller to lead a newly constructed plant
- High responsibility and complexity
- Growth opportunities within the company