Performance Marketing Head
A chance to work with a premium player that offers great growth prospects
To strategically develop the brand in India
About Our Client
Our client is a premium player in the Mom & Kids industry. Well established, they are now focussing their attention to strengthening their footprint. They are poised to grow rapidly and need a strong Performance Marketing Head to support the growth for India
- Launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition and retention campaigns across all channels including paid Social, Search, Display, Mobile and Email.
- Continually improve upon both profitability and growth metrics while constantly testing new acquisition and retention channels.
- Closely monitoring, measuring and reporting on paid marketing driven growth; you embrace the quintessential LTV vs. COA equation.
- Prioritizing initiatives leading to the greatest returns for spends
- Working with creative, product and merchandise to develop best in class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer shopping preferences
- Analyze and prepare performance reports and strategy updates for internal stakeholders - you must own the ins and outs of campaign strategy, planning, management, and measurement.
- A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Ensure that our marketing strategy is appropriately localized for all regions and moms across India
- Setup best-in-class processes for the performance marketing team at Hopscotch.
- Staying on top of PR and regulatory initiatives and updates, and reflecting them in our performance marketing efforts
- Helping to shape the Hopscotch brand in India
- Be the leader for marketing partnerships, leading strategic planning across categories + ensuring creative excellence across all marketing collateral. Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritize key verticals, brands and partners that advance exposure of Hopscotch in a way that also benefits our partners.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 years of experience in performance marketing.
- Cross-functional excellence - this role will report into Revenue and work closely with marketing strategy, creative, product, sales, events, and regional teams to size, develop and scale growth marketing strategies and integrated global marketing plans, and measuring marketing campaigns and effectiveness.
- A strong track record in brand and consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Asia
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Experience effectively managing a marketing team.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills and deep familiarity with marketing CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Experience with marketing and analytics technology. A/B test landing pages, messaging and multiple user experiences
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines.
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace.
- Preferred - Strong data management skills (SQL), R and basic scripting proficiency (JS/Python)
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration package, excellent career prospects and an opportunity to work in a fast growing, entrepreneurial business environment.