Partner (Audit Firm)
Head of Centre
Established & Growing Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Accounting, Audit and Consulting firm. They are about 1000 professionals across all metros in India and provide services to their clients in setting up their businesses, M&A, partner search, market research, audit, taxation and compliance issues.
As the Partner and Head of the Bangalore Centre, you shall be responsible for all client and administrative functions including, but not limited to, Assurance viz. statutory, internal audits and management audits, reviews, certifications, due diligence, etc. besides leadership and team management for both Domestic and International Companies.
Besides managing the branch, delivering value on assurance assignments and training teams, the incumbent would work within the organisation to accelerate growth, concentrate efforts to land clients, identify weaknesses in existing systems and lead improvement initiatives, not restricted to the assurance division, in matters relating to administration of the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualifications: FCA is a must. Additional qualifications like DISA, IFRS, etc. would be a big plus.
- Experienced in carrying out audits through an ERP environment. Well versed in following standard procedures while undertaking Audits i.e. maintaining appropriate documentation, reports, etc.
- Capable of independently finalizing audits, reporting, etc.
- Ability to identify core issues, research various regulatory laws and conclude issues.
- Strong presentation skills along with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to lead teams and scale-up operations
- Actively involved in business development initiatives
- At least 15 years of relevant experience, with minimum 5 years in Audits at a senior management level. Big 4 experience is preferred.
- Age: 40+ years
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a senior professional to take up a leadership position with an established Audit Firm, with the strong vision to scale up operations.