- Only Packaging Engineers with both RIGID and FLEXIBLE development exp. apply
- Only candidates with 12+ yrs of exp and who have managed 5+ member team apply
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG MNC with a great brand name in the market. They have products in different categories and currently they are looking for Packaging Head for their India operations who comes with intense packaging & graphics development experience.
Reporting into the Regional Packaging Head and managing a team of packaging engineers, you will responsible for :
- Making sure that the packaging bundles are effectively implemented that should be in line with globally aligned packaging guideline
- Guiding and prioritising packaging team efforts in the design of packaging systems, component, ergonomics and equity aesthetics from the program brief through Engineering and Commercialisation.
- Planning for resources allocation which will take care of staffing and funding requirements for budget purposes.
- Leading the conceptualisation, development, and execution of revolutionary innovation for evolving markets.
- Providing Technical training, organisational understanding, coaching, career advising to the team of packaging engineers.
- Reducing cost and improving efficiency working closely with plants and vendors.
- Leading development of new materials/ process/ technology etc. in the subsidiary.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a science graduate or an engineering graduate with a packaging degree for a Packaging institute with 12+ years of exp in packaging development in both RIGID and FLEXIBLE packaging and should have a great understanding of MOULD processes. You should have managed atleast a 5 member team. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment.
What's on Offer
Great Work Culture
Opportunity to work for Sustainable Solutions