- Opportunity to own the entire Procure to Pay process for a multinational
- High degree of flexibility and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the Global Shipping industry. Headquartered in Europe, with a presence across more than 20 countries and revenues
As the P2P Global Process Owner your responsibilities will include:
- Own global P2P and related processes on the finance system driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis.
- Own end-to-end P2P processes in Shared Service centres regardless of system, driving process standardisation as far as is practical.
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and OTC). Create P2P process community made up of regional/ BU SME'sSME's to ensure alignment across regions and share common issues and best practice.
- Engage with regional SME counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
- Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through formal change process.
- Exert significant influence on upstream and downstream process design within these markets outside finance (working with local market leadership as appropriate) to drive end to end process effectiveness and efficiency e.g. drive end to end working capital initiatives
- Drive process consistency across key markets both within the system and in connected processes.
- Build strong relationships with regional leaders and key stakeholders (finance and operations) ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the global system
- Identification of all risks in processes, identification and implementation of key controls required to mitigate any gaps and subsequent risks.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (eg ACA, CIMA etc)
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in P2P
- Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows.
- Knowledge of dealing with mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- Lean Six Sigma experience/qualification preferred
- Knowledge of best practice in programme, project and change management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skill
What's on Offer
- Work-life balance and a high degree of flexibility
- High degree of visibility and decision-making across the organisation