Outreach & Engagement Manager - NFP/NGO
Round Table for Sustainable Environment
Lead the India strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a NFP NGO which works on a "Round Table" models with a focus on sustainable growth for its member organisation without having a profound impact on the environment and reduce the impact on Animal kingdom by the sector.
They have been active for more than a decade and have a strong presence in the South East Asia region with India being a new start.
Reporting to the Communications Director, you will be responsible for:
- Engagement And Outreach With Key Stakeholders Within The Market which include Government Agencies/Policy Makers, All Members, Potential Members
- Development Of Communications Materials & Platforms.
- Deal And Coordinate With Communications Partners As And Where Necessary
- Issues / Crisis Management
- Promotion And Marketing Of Trademark
- Speaker Platforms/Conferences
- In-Market Spokesperson
The Successful Applicant
You will have a strong experience of 8-15 years in Outreach & Engagement roles across NFP, NGO and Social sector. You will have strong communication skills and should have an experience dealing with stakeholders across the Govt/Policy Makers and other key stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will have a great experience in working with insightful colleagues and will have an experience of seeing the impact of your role.