Only Mechanical Engineers with at least 10+ years of experience should apply
Only Six Sigma - Black Belt qualified candidates should apply
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of air, water, gas, meteorology, blast, particulate and dust monitoring systems. They manage over 440 real-time environmental monitoring sites worldwide, and employ over 220 people across Australia and Southeast Asia. They are currently looking to hire an Operations Manager for their Madhya Pradesh facility.
Reporting to the Group Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the activities of the Production, Testing and Warehouse operations of the facility to optimise the use of resources, minimise costs and maintain safety, quality and customer service standards.
- Implementing best practice systems to increase manufacturing efficiencies including movement of stock, inventory and scheduling, and drive manufacturing velocity and throughput.
- Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility for the site, with direct influence on how company resources are utilised in delivery of financial and non-financial targets
- Working closely with our offshore manufacturing facility abroad to ensure quality and delivery standards are maintained.
- Providing balanced and informative strategic input to the senior management team on all aspects of operations, including participation in the annual operations planning process
- Participating in annual budget preparation process for the facility and ongoing monitoring of key financial metrics to ensure performance meets or exceeds plans.
- Recruiting staff in line with company guidelines with the assistance of HR & Group Operations Manager.
- Ensuring that all work and duties are performed in accordance with ISO and relevant health, safety and environmental acts and associated regulations, standards and codes of practice.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally you are a Mechanical Engineer with at least 10 years of experience in production management in a fast paced assembly line manufacturing facility. You should have relevant experience of having worked in the heavy engineering industry. You should be formally qualified in Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt. You should have strong communication skills, great leadership and team management skills and should be ready for the next challenging role in a growing organization.
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of a leading MNC while playing a critical role in ensuring its short-term and long-term success