A leadership opportunity
Strategy and Decision Making responsibilites
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest global insurance brokers. They have a unique diverse business with deep specialist expertise. They provide Insurance Accounting, Acturial, Financial Analysis services. They are looking to hire a seasoned professional who has an expertise in Operational Management.
- Develop, and Implement long term strategy planning in collaboration with oversees counterparts.
- Leads the development of the client service propositions and service delivery strategy for operational functions.
- Plan, support and review the performance of the function for the both individual and team as a whole.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to support the development of further business opportunities.
- Implement effective succession planning, development recruitment and retention strategies.
- Lead a team of more than 1500 professionals.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors and a Post Graduation Degree
- Relevant qualification in Operations.
- Minimum of 12 years experience in BFSI Service industry with at least 8 years of these in a leadership role.
- Should have a Banking, Financial Services / Insurance background.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage teams
- Ready to travel
- Excellent personal and interpersonal qualities
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the largest Insurance Brokerage Organsiation with a major focus in leading operations and in coordinating with the external stakeholders.