Work for one of India's largest hospitality companies
High Visibility role
About Our Client
A well established company and has expanded to become one of the top hospitality & food service companies in India with operations across: Speciality Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Lounges, Banqueting, Outdoor Catering , Sports & Industrial Catering.
- Driving the attainment of budgeted food sales, beverage sales, labor costs and profitability for the assigned premium i.e. A Category Banquets.
- Ensuring profitability of Operations and supervise all aspects of management including Menu planning, monitoring Food Production to ensure compliance with Quality and Hygiene norms.
- Timely analysis of Food & Beverage Prices in relation to competition.
- Handling Bookings and Upselling Business along with Unit Heads and Sales team.
- Competitive analysis every six months by calling competition and gathering data such as banquet kits, room rental rates, etc.
- Auditing Standard Operating Procedures, Food Quality, Hygiene norms, etc. for the banquets. Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- To co-ordinate with all large group meetings/wedding planners their specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered. This includes proposals, contracts, estimated and actual function statements. Coordinate with the Corporate Chef on food related discussions.
- Responsible to monitor the banquets and events, monitoring costs, developing guest database etc. alongwith the Unit Operation Managers.
- Managing Outdoor catering schedules with constant tie-ups with major corporate and implementing Sales Promotional Activities to increase Sales Volumes and achieve maximum Guest satisfaction.
- Holding regular meetings with Unit heads to ensure all areas are working effectively and efficiently.
- Consistent check of Banquet Food and Beverage quality, Banquet services and pallet presentation.
- All aspects of Infrastructure, Reducing and monitoring expenses like Electricity, power consumption through A/C, Exhaust, Garbage disposal flow, Licenses etc.
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales and marketing plans in tune with the macro business plans, thereby achieving profitability.
- Projecting and improving Company image through effective corporate public relations and Promotional activities.
- Establish a rapport with groups to ensure guest satisfaction and repeat business.
- Sustaining profitable operations with focus on Advertising Budget and Marketing.
- Ensuring high quality services and optimum resource utilization for maximum service quality.
- Achieving maximum Customer satisfaction by closely interacting with Unit Heads in-house as well as potential guests to understand their requirements and customizing the services accordingly.
- Supervise activities of all Beverage requisitions, restocking and maintaining inventories according pre defined standards.
- Liaising with vendors for procuring necessary equipments for the Restaurant and food items for F&B Department.
- Planning and Effectuating inventory plans for stocking Raw materials and spares, based on Business requirements and utilizing forecasts.
- Compliance issues - Garbage, Service contractors and suppliers - Vendors for sanitation and security issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate or a Post Graduate in Hotel Management
- 4-5 years' experience in a 5 or 4-star hotel chain or Restaurant or from hospitality background with proven track record in maintaining high profitability in operations.
- Should possess in depth Knowledge of Food and Beverage preparation and presentation
- Fluent in English (verbal & written) and local languages
- Good people handling skills / inter personal relations
- Team management, time management
- Eye for detail and decision-making ability
- Able to handle pressure, able to motivate the team
What's on Offer
Chance to work with a leading hospitality & food services group with visibility to top management.