Operations Head - Leading Construction Machinery MNC
Excellent opportunity to work at a leading multinational organisation
About Our Client
Our client's story encompasses continual growth and evolution for construction machinery going back to more than a decade. They are a leading supplier of work platforms for both rental and sales operating in Europe, Middle East and Asia.
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the entire operations for the country with major focus on servicing and maintenance of equipment.
- Handling the entire supply chain operations for the region.
- Reporting operations specific KPIs to higher management and developing monetary, quality and structural targets to be achieved within a defined period.
- Driving Quality and Safety across people and processes.
- Utilising technology to maximise the efficiency of operations cycle with strong emphasis on lean management.
The Successful Applicant
- An engineering graduate with a minimum of 15 years of experience in Global Auto OEMs.
- Extensive experience in handling After Sales Operations and/or field service operations for a region.
- Prior experience of handling large teams, preferably across multiple geographies.
- Should have impeccable negotiation skills and ability to drive technology adoption.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a great team in an MNC organisation
- Good growth trajectory and perks