Operations and Maintenance Head -Solar
Operations and Maintenance,Solar ,Renewable Energy,
About Our Client
We are a well known organization dedicated to sustainable energy,we offer customers total solar power solutions including consultancy, manufacturing, operations & maintenance services. We are a multinational company with offices, R&D and technology centres, manufacturing facilities and service support centres spread across the globe.
Introduce Equipment (power converter and generator) for asset owners for the out of warranty period, and Operations & Maintenance Services.
- Maintain and build customer relationships, ensuring that their needs are being met and the development of the Service Business Unit is achieved.
- Identify, develop, implement and monitor strategy and operational plans for Services, propose and control budget, identify objectives, define resources, establish processes and procedures from corporate guidelines in order to assure the achievement of objectives and to guarantee the compliance with internal or external regulations.
- Develop the overall services strategy and also provide strong leadership for the sales of the Services in line with the Corporate global strategy. Collaborate with Corporate on Sales Objectives, Budgets, etc.
- Manage contract and request for proposal, response process by reviewing documents, assembling input from other departments
- Manage Services team in a way that promotes a safe and efficient operation while maximising the operational availability, client requirements and technical and economic performance of the business unit.
- Complete and maintain required and accurate documentation and records associated with the performed activities.
- Ensure service team is kept safe and aware of health and safety requirements and that health and safety is a priority #1 for all team members.
- Ensure tasks are performed according to organisational requirements for quality management and environmental, health and safety standards, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years sales experience and 5+ years of Industry experience
- Experience managing service operations in a successful business, preferable in energy related operations and maintenance.
- Previous experience in the Maintenance/Service sector, preferably with Solar Energy Projects highly preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the renewable energy market and the Services Business.
- Must have the proven ability to work with multiple functional areas and interdepartmental teams. Must be able to multi-tasks, manage multiple projects and effectively determine priorities.
- Must possess excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, decision making, problem solving, organisational, analytic, strategic thinking and customer service skills.
- Must be able to manage and motivate others and have a positive attitude.
- Must be proactive, results driven and have a high ambition to succeed.
- Must be able to work effectively with a team and be able to collaborate with others to achieve goals.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook) required.
- Technical degree/bachelor or equivalent work experience and training.
What's on Offer
We are a well known organization dedicated to sustainable energy. We are seeking a dynamic, operations driven professional to develop our business in O&M Services for Solar Industries
The Services Business Unit provides services related to Operation & Maintenance management of Solar plant . These services are focused on leading and supporting start up services, high voltage services, major components, commissioning and operations & maintenance services.