Operation Lead - Global Center of Excellence
Leadership Operation and Transportation role managing multi geography
Continuous improvement role with global FMCG shared service
About Our Client
Multi-billion dollar global company with major businesses across trading, purchasing and distributing agricultural commodities. The role is in the global center of excellence (COE) of the organization.
- Lead Operations Teams; cultivate culture of high performance. This includes building team capabilities, delivering on KPIS and continuous improvement objectives.
- Primary scope includes Global Container Shipment Execution & Supporting Cross Border activities; APAC Regional Truck/Rail and Global Freight Audit Payment and Contract Management services
- Work closely with clients to understand biz and process requirements, contribute to Business Planning and quarterly communications; support mutual and lead shared learning's across global; develop and build on best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrated ability to develop and leverage strong partnerships with vendors, customers, carriers and BU clients for problem solving and high performance
- Understanding and experience leading in truck and container transportation market (fast-paced, dynamic) and translate into short- and long-term business opportunities; commercial acumen
- 12-15 years in the transportation or related industry along with process improvement certifications like Six Sigma.
What's on Offer
Exciting leadership opportunity with a global growth oriented organization.