Omni Channel Manager - Footwear Retail - Delhi - 8+ years
Work closely with senior stakeholders
To work with one the world's leading Retail organization
About Our Client
Our client is in the top Retail companies in the world. They have a strong global presence with great established brands. They are growing at a very fast pace in both, global and Indian markets. They are looking for someone who can contribute in the Indian Market.
Reporting directly into the MD, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for setting-up meetings and creating meeting summaries with action items, tracking and ensuring all project deliverables are executed on time and on budget.
- Ability to manage requirements documentation and creative requests. Ability to understand user experience and impact on user interface and user flows.
- Must be comfortable working with a cross functional team comprising of members across Online, Store Operations, Creative, Visual Merchandising, Sales Training, and Finance.
- Assist in collaborating business partners, technology partners, and other stakeholders to develop & maintain road maps and status documents to ensure corporate Omni-channel process is maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- 8 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience in digital, e-commerce, mobile, retail & project management
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and the ability to work with data efficiently and effectively; strong analytics skills.
- Great presentation and communication skills
What's on Offer
Along with an attractive package, you will have the opportunity to play a significant role in the company.