Ocean Customer Service Manager - Automotive
Chance to work with a leading shipping line
Chance to work across geographies
About Our Client
A leading shipping line
- Taking ownership of positive Customer Experiences in the market and thereby driving strong customer loyalty towards ML
- Developing the CS team as one which takes E2E ownership of customers service related issues, is proactive in their interaction with customers and is skilled as world class customer service agents
- Provide solutions and take the lead in resolving end-to-end process issues. Take full ownership in resolving cross-team and cross-functional issues, from customers perspective
- Lead the team to drive continuous improvement, monitor team performance against KPIs and targets and take corrective actions as required. Actively support implementation of global initiatives.
- Act as a role model by representing the voice of the customers throughout the organisation whilst protecting the company's interests.
- Actively work together with other functions especially Sales and Trade and Marketing to ensure the easiest and most professional experience possible for our customers.
- Provide strong leadership to the team and groom and develop team members to become a professional and customer-first customer service team.
- Provide regular coaching to direct reports enabling the development of the leadership pipeline and the personal growth of team members.
- Work closely on post off-shoring projects and continue to lead and accelerate performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of Customer Care in the Automotive Industry
- Understanding of shipping
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Should be comfortable relocating to Chennai/ based out of Chennai
What's on Offer
A chance to work with a leading shipping line and be part of the leadership team.