- An opportunity to launch a product in India region
- An opporrtunity to work with a fast growing Health tech MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing Healthcare organisation headquartered in USA and expanding operations across regions.
What you will be doing:
- Demonstrates technical credibility to consult with customers on technology solutions.
- Demonstrates funnel management skills with strong hunting/prospecting and closing skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage sales channel partners and dealers to ensure they adhere to our ethical business practice and work together with them on territory business planning and successful implementation to grow the business.
- Commitment to rigorous territory planning, market knowledge, both accurate and timely forecasting.
- Develops and manages to a business plan to meet or exceed business goals for the territory.
- Team player and ability to work with both commercial and operations team members to build a collaborative and conducive work environment within the APAC team
- Understands scientific project needs and business needs of the customer to win the business.
Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and sales tracking through the use of the CRM system and other designated IT tools.
- Develops and maintains current knowledge of genetic analysis markets, products, and buying practices required to effectively compete in the assigned territory.
- Utilizes product and application knowledge across the genetic analysis portfolio to successfully conduct selling presentations.
- Assists in the identification and recruitment of new salespeople as required.
- Ensure that customers are fully satisfied.
- Represent the company professionally, ethically, and morally at all times.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Requires a Master's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field. A PhD degree is desirable.
- Requires a minimum of 5-10 years sales experience in Life Science, with capital equipment experience.
- Strong desire to win business and establish long term customer relationships.
- Extensive knowledge of Genomics, Next Gen Sequencing and Immunology.
- Good command of English
- Must be willing to travel up to 60%.
What's on Offer
As the first employee of the organisation in India, the candidate will have a tremendous opportunity to launch and build a business from scratch for a highly reputed MNC.