- Opportunity to work with a leading SaaS Product Organization
- Work in a fast paced environment of IoT & Automation
About Our Client
The client is a well funded Gurgaon based SaaS Product organisation. It's products & solutions operate in the supply chain automation & IoT space for markets in India, Middle East & South Asia. They have marquee clients in industries like FMCG, Pharma, Auto, Manufacturing etc.
- Identify all the key players in your assigned market and build great relationships with them.
- Gather in-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, and business processes to drive sales.
- Partner with product team to provide feedback on trends and identify opportunities to deliver greater value to customers.
- Build the annual operating plan and resourcing plan to scale the business.
- Develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level).
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process.
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximises the value delivered by the organisation
- Manage all communication with leads till sales closure including presentations and first level product demos and able negotiation in terms of deal pricing and making an effort to close the deal immediately.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of relevant professional experience in advanced enterprise SaaS/ ERP sales with proven over-performance track record.
- MBA or equivalent Degree in Sales & Marketing or a related field from Tier I/II college. Technical undergraduate background would be an add-on.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in technology and emerging/early stage products.
- Solid sales forecasting abilities with a background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business.
- Consistent over achievement of quota and revenue goals & Willingness to Travel
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work with a leading SaaS based product organisation in the highly sorted IoT & Automation space