- An opportunity to lead national efforts in building a category
- Experience of working across multiple channels- GT, MT, HoReCa and Alternate
About Our Client
One of the first brands in the country in Zero Alcohol Beers with current presence in more than 150 cities across India, our client is a young venture with 200+ employees that is moving towards building the 'Lifestyle' category in the Beverages space.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies for increase of market share and profitability on sustainable basis in line with Annual Business Plan (ABP).
- To Build a high performing sales team by providing strong mentorship, coaching and guidance & sustain a team of motivated employees who are aligned with the organization.
- Manage business P&L and revenue generation, launching, building and growing business.
- Building strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders.
- To direct & motivate Sales team to establish coverage, distribution and display objectives to meet sales targets.
- Provide an enabling atmosphere that encourages innovation & creativity.
- Building up Sales & Distribution infrastructure & implementing annual sales strategy in line with the marketing plans.
- Manage and deploy sales and commercial budgets within approved levels, to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure efficient adoption of all sales processes in line with organizational strategy.
- Formulate and a streamline robust sales strategy with a view to manage business profitability, enhance product penetration and raised market share.
- Analyze market trends and competitors' activities and formulating strategies in line with business expansion plans.
- Strategize on marketing campaigns & evaluate the success on monthly basis on execution, effective utilization of promotion tools etc.
- Provide regular reports/MIS as per the requirement of the company.
The Successful Applicant
- MBA with 15+ years of experience in Food & Beverages (F&B experience is a must)
- Must have strong track record of success with prior experience of meeting sales quotas
- Should be a hands-on leader who is a strong coach & mentor and have a strong track record of building & leading high performing sales team.
- Must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Strong team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization
What's on Offer
Witness the impact of an entrepreneurial, demanding and enthusiastic experience on your career development. It encapsulates the idea of using contemporary marketing tools to build the right brand positioning and engaging meaningfully with consumers, and a combined strength of 200+ employees who are set out to grow a brand that is already getting a phenomenal customer response.