National Manager (Head) - Operations
An exciting opportunity in one of the leading Logistics & Distribution Industry
Be a part of one of the leading organization in 3PL sector
About Our Client
Our client is one of Europe's leading logistics service companies with a turnover of 4.8 billion globally, having presence in across 610+ locations with strong presence in Chemical industry.
- Overall P&L responsibility - Operations, Drivers Management, Routes Management, Maintenance Management, Load allocations, etc. while handling Pan India Own Fleet Operations
- Designing Algorithms (with the help of IT Team) for Utilization Monitoring, Routes mapping, SOB (Share of Business) decision making, etc.
- Bring in Process Controls, Review mechanism and Result orientation in team.
- Driving safety culture with focus on trainings, pre-loading checks, post trip assessments, safety audits, etc.
- Improvement in DSI (Driver Satisfaction Index) for retention of good drivers
- Pan India Overland Transportation with Own and Market Hired Vehicles. Own Vehicles Fleet comprises of mix of LCVs, MCVs, Multi axle vehicles, various types of Trailers, etc. Similar vehicles hired from market, based on load plans.
Key Deliverables/ Outcomes
- Profitable growth of Transport operations - Customer-wise and Branch-wise Profitability
- Cost effective Vehicles Maintenance Management - with focus on maximum uptime
- Efficient and SLA based Transport Services to all Key Customers - Customer-wise KPIs
- Vehicle Assets purchase justification through well-defined processes for Management decision making
- Transportation Vendors Management
- Operational controls through TMS Alerts, On Line Tracking control panel, MIS and well defined Process Flow
The Successful Applicant
- 15+ years of experience
- Ability to handle a minimum fleet size of 175 trucks per month
- Industry experience & use of technology in the area
What's on Offer
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.