National Manager (Affiliations) - Global Leader in B2B Services
Works closely with the Regional Heads/ Branch Sales Managers
Articulating the deliverables & ensuring smooth execution
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC present in nearly 50 countries, specializing in the B2B services for businesses. They have aggressive growth plans for India and want to become market leaders within the service portfolio they cater to. They are looking for a National Manager (Affiliations), with pan India scope of responsibility.
Reporting to the Head of Sales of India business, the key accountabilities will be:
- Prepare, drive and periodically monitor all India strategy on affiliations in consultation with relevant team members as per defined matrix
- Spearhead various Quality Affiliations, Key Affiliations. Relationship Management & Affiliations. Visibility project within timelines and through periodic reviews with branches.
- Formulation of visibility matrix for the network in conjunction with marketing & driving 100% visibility.
- Ensuring compilation of weekly and monthly MISs on various initiatives. Analysis and corrective actions wherever required. Monitors performance of network team and compiles all India reports
- Overseeing key relationships with top affiliates & chain stores. Leverages beneficio. Tracks development at restaurants & other related associations and structures steps to protect business interests.
- Ensuring service quality (timely and accurate registration of new affiliates as per approved revenue grid, reverse collection/ payments, updation of affiliate directories and cascading in coordination with operations) and resolutions of issues. Undertakes periodic affiliate satisfaction survey in conjunction with marketing.
- Periodic and timely communication to the network( new plan year, new variants, security etc)
- Generates and monitors network fees optimization for "below grid" affiliates in conjunction with the branches.
- Oversees collection of registration fees, listing fees, envelope fees etc from affiliates as per policy guidelines and frequency.
- Monitors network gaps across categories/cities/spread and benchmarks periodically with competition (for all India), Drives targeted expansion & coverage.
- Leverages synergies with vendors.
- Monitors usage pattern category wise and takes pro-active steps in consultation with Marketing. Checks for the leakages through re-float & structures corrective action.
The Successful Applicant
8+ years of strong B2B experience & partner/affiliate onboarding and management exposure. MBA/PGDBM with exposure to Customer and market orientation, result orientation, strategic thinking and excellent inter/intra personal and analytical skills is a must. The incumbent should have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and multi task while managing a team and driving strategic initiatives. Candidates from BFSI, IT/ITES, Ecommerce, Payment Solutions, Logistics, Telecom (Corporate), Retail (Institutional) or any other B2B services industry desirable.
What's on Offer
- Leadership position in a Global MNC with great work life balance
- Market leading compensation coupled with a high visibility role to drive change across the organization