Michael Page- Talent Acquisition Lead
Opportunity to be in an Independant Role
Responsibility to scale up the organisition to align with growth vision
About Our Client
Page Group is the world's leading specialist recruitment firm with a reputation for exceptional delivery, account management and customer service. Operating in 140 offices across 36 countries worldwide, we have over 40 years of experience in providing tailored professional recruitment solutions for international and local companies. We are a FTSE 250 PLC with revenues in excess of GBP 1bn.
Michael Page is a flagship brand of Page Group and are market leaders in the Mid-Senior level recruitment. Michael Page International has been present in the APAC region for over 25 years and is experiencing strong growth. In line with our commitment to this region, we are expanding our operations in India at Mumbai and Gurgaon offices and are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who can grow the team in India.
Reporting into the Managing Director India your roles and responsibilities will include:
- Driving and managing the end to end recruitment process across the sales organisation Pan India
- Acting as the brand ambassador for the Organisation and working on employer branding activities
- Independently managing the recruitment process to map talent and screen the candidates to be potential recruitment consultants at Michael Page
- Executing the campus hiring program and managing the campus relations
- Partnering will all key internal business stakeholders to understand business requirement and communicate the same to the talent pool
- Maintaining a robust talent pipeline across all functions
The Successful Applicant
You are an MBA from a reputed business school with 3-5 years exposure in Talent Acquisition / Search. You come from a sales intensive organisation and have had the experience of hiring within the Sales Function. You have exceptional communication skills coupled with great articulation and high stakeholder management. Experience of working in multinational organisations would be preferred.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to drive initiatives independently
- Exposure to work with the Managing Director directly on the vision and growth of the organisation.